What Entrepreneurship Means To Us
We foster an environment designed to optimize independent thinkers working together to create a culture of creativity and compassion.
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit that results from:
- Synthesis: The synthesis of often disparate ideas, talents, and information
- Passion: The enthusiasm to dive deep
- Innovation: The confidence to pursue a path yet forged
- Creativity: The harnessing of creative inspiration
- Collaboration: The recognition that multiple and often different perspectives generate phenomenal outcomes
Anacapa offers an elective clubfor all Anacapa students (7th-12th grade), based on the research and teaching by Head of School Dylan Minor, PhD while at Harvard Business School and the Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University). The class lays its foundations with some global economics learning and tools, as well as discovering some principals of entrepreneurship.