We welcome your interest in Anacapa School. The best way to learn about our offering is to speak with us, visit us, and tell us your personal story. We would love to tell you ours.
We admit students entering 7th through 12th grades that are academically proficient and emotionally thoughtful.
Please fill out an inquiry form, or reach out directly to our Director of Admissions to set up a conversation: email@example.com
The Admissions Path
- Schedule an initial telephone conversation
- Set up a parent/student tour of campus
- Book a shadow visit
- Submit a completed application
- Decisions Shared
- September 17th- January 25th: Tours, Shadow Days Scheduled
- February 1, 2019: Applications Due
- March 8, 2019: Acceptance Notification
Tuition and Expenses
- 7th-8th Grades: $26,000
- 9th-12th Grade: $27,100
Anacapa offers financial aid to qualified parents based on both family need and student merit. The financial aid application is due in tandem with the other academic application materials.
Admissions Application Materials
Our school’s admission standards are selective and involve successful completion of the following pieces of the Application Packet:
- Application for Admission
- Student Statement
- Academic and Personal Evaluation
- Academic Release Form
- Transcripts of previous grades and standardized test scores
Anacapa School admits students of any race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship, athletic and other school-administered programs.